Wednesday 14 January 2009

Even more bargainous!

There's even MORE reductions in the What Katie Did sale!

Those fabulous Powermesh Knickers are now just £6, Zorita knickers are now £7.50 and the underwired bras are just a fiver, knocked down from £32.50!

And if you like a bargain, you should also check out the Pin-Up Parade sale page. There's always SOMETHING on there that's been reduced - check it out! I added more items the other day, so there's the Stop Staring "New Hollywood" dress at £55, down from £70 and the Bettie Page Clothing "Shopping Time" dress at £45 (was £60), and the "Cherry Blossom" dress for £50 (was £65).



Why do I always have something that's been reduced? Well - simply put, I operate the shop from my spare room, which isn't particularly spare anymore as it's bursting at the seams with stock! So in order to keep new stuff coming in, I like to clear some space now and then. Which is good news for you, of course! ;)

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Helen, occasional customer and glad to be a new follower of your blog. You might like to have a look at this page on my blog:
http://swelegantstyleshopping.blogspot.com/2009/01/happy-new-year-pair-of-recommendations.html
as I've given Pin-Up Parade a big thumbs up. (in fact, according to my statcounter page you've had 17 click throughs from my blog to your sale page.

Anyway, thought I'd say 'hi'.
x

Helen Highwater said...

Hiya! Thanks for dropping by! Ooooh, cheers for the thumbs up. ;)