Thursday 29 April 2010

More sale stuff & pretty bags!

All my Coquette Faux Furriers stock is in the Sale. Prices start from just £25!



(I'm keeping one of these, though - I think it suits me!)


I've knocked £10 off the price of the Tiki dress by Nicole Katherine Designs, in celebration of summer, longer days, sunshine and... well, rain and cloud as well, seeing as this is Britain. It's now £60 and can be found on the Dresses page.


I have renamed it the Tiki Babe dress, in memory of Faye, a well-known face on the rockin' scene who was quite a character. She passed away recently and will be missed. Her nickname was Tiki Babe, so it seems only right that the dress be renamed in her honour.

I like to mention other shops here too, so... just want to point you in the direction of Rocket Originals and their FABULOUS straw and rattan handbags.

Their gondala bags are in their Sale at £25, knocked down from £30.


Mine has just arrived and I love it so much that I've just ordered one in black:


And then I couldn't resist, I had to buy one of their circular straw bags:


I adore my red bag. It's a perfect replica and I'm sure my grandma still had some of these kicking about when I was little! (by then she tended to use bright pink swagger bags, but it was the 80s...).

No comments: