Thursday 15 July 2010

Mexican peasant top and skirt by Nicole Katherine - coming soon!

Well, here it is, the fruits of a photoshoot on the side of a mountain in Spain, in the midday heat!

The skirt and top are both made from cotton, which makes them ideal for summer. The skirt is long but can be taken up easily. The top has a long red ribbon, threaded through a black broiderie anglaise trim at the neckline.







The outfits will be in stock in the next few weeks.

Photos by Eightball Photography www.eight8all.blogspot.com www.eightballphotography.com

Valley: just outside Almuñecar, Granada province.

8 comments:

Dee La Beau said...

Wow lady you look truly amazing!
:)
Loving the colour of your hair too.

Helen Highwater said...

I think the dramatic backdrop helped! (apart from the farmer's hose in the bottom of one of the pics... erm...! however, the pics were taken in a valley where they grow custard apples, avocados, lemons, olives, pomegranates etc so I spose a few stray hoses are only to be expected!).

Ah yes - Schwarzkopf Live Colour!

Unknown said...

Helen, you look absolutely smashing in this set! I think I am really going to have to make a purchase. I really liked the old sombrero print mexican skirt, but I think the stripes are more unusual/eyecatching! And they look super on you :)

Miss Matilda said...

when are they ready? Hehehe

great pose by the way xx

Helen Highwater said...

Fleur: I saw a similar print on some skirts I saw in Paris in a vintage shop! The colours are really nice. I think you'll love it. And I spose the length will suit you too!

Miss M: early August! Thanks! ;D I haven't done any pics like that for so long and I feel a bit more confident about my appearance now.

Adelaide said...

Totally love the style!

Eva said...

You look gorgeous in those photos.

Eva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.