Thursday 14 October 2010

Four new dresses in stock

Things have been rather hectic since I last posted. I won't go into it (cos I'll probably get sued), but I'm parting ways with one of my suppliers. However, one supplier I'm not parting ways with is... Bettie Page Clothing!

These four dresses are in stock now at the Dresses page:

Nataly, £70. Sizes XS to 4X.


Crystal, £75. Sizes XS to 3X.


Happy Bows, £80. Sizes XS to 4X.


Illusion, £80. Sizes XS to 4X.


There are more Bettie Page Clothing dresses on the way from their autumn/winter collection.

And another supplier you'll still see in the shop is Mode Merr. I've got a full range of sizes in the Jetsetter Suit, black and red cotton skirts and black, cherry and black/white polka dots peasant top. I also have some red/white polka dot peasant tops and Everyone Loves Cleavage blouses on the way from them. You'll find most of these on the Separates page.

1 comment:

Jemima said...

I love the Nataly dress, it's fab! x