Saturday 20 April 2013

Happy customer competition

You may be aware of the Happy Customers pages - testimonials and photographs. I've decided it's time to update the Happy Customers page (it was last updated 3 years ago!).

If you'd like to appear on the Happy Customers photo page, all you need to do is email me a photo of yourself wearing something you bought from Pin-Up Parade to helen@pinup-parade.com. Please let me know if you're ok with the photo appearing on Facebook as well in a Happy Customers folder as well as on the website.

"But Helen!" I hear you cry, "How the heck is that a competition?" Ahh... because you have until the 31st July to send a photo, and I'll draw one Happy (and also lucky...) Customer out of a hatbox and send them a voucher for £25 to spend at Pin-Up Parade.

So get snapping!

(Please note that Pin-Up Parade reserves the right not to use all photos received).

No comments: